Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

The rules:

1.Post rules on your blog
2.Write 7 random things about yourself
3.Tag 7 people at the end of your post
4.If your tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag


1. I live on a small farm with 40 goats, 4 dogs (6 new puppies), 3 cats, 1 wonderful husband, 4 great kids, and I love it!

2. My favorite hobbies are sewing, scrap booking and cooking.

3. When I was around 13-15 every Friday night I would go to the local Roller Rink and Speed Skate. ( How old am I?)

4. Be still and know that I am God! - Being still doesn't come natural for me. I am so thankful that He is in control and not me!

5. I'm reading currently Calm my anxious heart. By Linda Dillow (HopiQ's mamma gave it to me) I have been really encouraged by it.

6. I have extremely poor writing skills. I call myself the queen of the run-0n sentence. :)

7. My dad is Jim. My brothers are Jimmy and Jason. My mom is Eunice. I am the second child in my family. But there are 4 years between Jimmy and I. And three between Jason and I. So we all grew up sorta like only children.

8. I had the privilege to see my grandparents celebrate over 50 years of marriage on both sides of the family.

9. My favorite new color is BLACK!

Everyone that I know on blog land has been tagged! Help!

2 comments:

HopiQ said...

Thanks so much for participating! I feel like I know you a little better now. I hope we can meet someday!

Lois said...

Hi Jenn-
Just thought I would say a quick hello on your blog since I came across it the other day. Hope you are doing well. Hopefully we can see you guys again soon.